Wednesday, April
22, 2015:
I am working on homework…yet
again. Is this all really going to be worth it? I sure hope so. I have my
divinely inspired goal now, for the first time in my life. I finally know what
I want to do with my life, thanks to a dream wherein my prayers were answered.
Howling Heart B&B and Campground and the eventual partner non-profit,
Howling Heart Wolf Sanctuary. This finally has me excited about something. I’ve
never been excited about learning or school or my future before. I never
dreamed as a child. I don’t ever remember thinking anything about the future. I
always wanted to be a wife and a mother, but I don’t think I ever really
understood what that entailed. Now, as the divorced mother of one absolutely amazing
daughter, I felt I was a failure at the only thing I wanted “to be” when I grew
up. Now, thanks to the dream I had, I feel…alive. I WANT to accomplish this. I
feel it is divinely inspired and therefore, with God on my side, how could I
possibly fail? Very easily!
I am grateful that Aerika
challenged me to do something to grow and progress while she was on her
mission. I’m grateful for the Divinely Inspired Pathway Program and for the
ability to matriculate into an online degree program. I would never, could
never, have pursued my dream, had it not for these two programs. Thank you
Heavenly Father for them.
I’ve gotta be honest…I have NO
CLUE what I’m supposed to be doing with this journal, but I’m willing to give
it a try. I know it is supposed to be a blog, but I don’t quite know how to do
that yet, so I will transfer this all over, once I know what I’m doing!
The Howling Heart B&B and
Campground…what is it? Howling Heart will be a respite from the world. A place
where families can gather together in individual units or as family reunions.
An affordable place to take your family and spend quality time together. Family
friendly activities will include: Friday night movie night under the stars,
fully stocked pond for fishing and paddle boat rides, hayrides, horseback
rides, barn dances, zip lines, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling,
and any other family friendly ideas we can come up with to ensure our guests,
our family, enjoy their stay with us. Howling Heart will be the dream “family”
vacation that does not include roller coasters! J
Along with the “for profit”
B&B and campground, there will eventually be a non-profit wolf sanctuary
where in guests can meet and interact, even help care for rescued wolves and
wolf-dog mixes. Too many of these animals die each year because people think it
would be cool to own a wolf…until the wolf decides to destroy everything in
your house, out of curiosity. Wolves don’t usually make good pets. They are
expert escape artists and are innately curious, and they have a profound
predator/prey response…none of which make them ideal houseguests. In most
states, if it is believed an animal has wolf in it and that animal makes it to
a shelter somehow, it is generally a death sentence for the animal…even if they
didn’t get into any trouble. People don’t want wolves running among them. This
will be a separate venture to be opened once the B&B and Campground are
operating efficiently and in the black!
Here is how it was clearly shown
to me in my dream, it is like a wagon wheel…
The center of the wheel is a 30
foot yurt…the “Breakfast” portion of the Bed and Breakfast.
This yurt will serve as the
kitchen, living, gathering area for all of the guests. Within this centralized
yurt, there will be a beautiful kitchen area, a loft, and his and her
restrooms, as well as tables, chairs, and a fireplace. This will be a gathering
place for families and friends. The loft will be a space of quiet reflection or
family games.
The spokes of the wheel are the
walkways that lead to the “higher end rooms”… 24’ yurts that are decked out
with all the bells and whistles of a nicer hotel room. These “rooms” will sell
for around $149.99 per night. They will have all the creature comforts anyone
could want and will be for our “more established” customers…those who may be
retired on a nice income or maybe the entrepreneurs who have established
themselves.
Simply stunning! What a wonderful retreat away from the
world these “rooms” will be.
What will be next?
Out from the “high end” rooms will be a larger circle (this is not as clear…I’m not sure if this is to be another ring outside of the “high end” rooms or if they are to be in another section. However, these will be a variance of very rustic yurts and tipi’s to not as rustic, more like a Super 8 or Motel 6 “cheaper” room. They will all be nicely done, but the pricing will go from $24.99/night to $99.99 per night…depending on which one you choose. Some will have private bathrooms, others will share the group facilities on the property.











No comments:
Post a Comment